Slanted

Several of you have asked how on earth I stay afloat in these trying economic times, and if you've been privy to this performance in real time, you know that my response is usually a long stammering string of part-time, piece meal jobs that are actually really wonderful. Wonderful as in creatively stimulating, art supportive, and pretty freaking diverse.

My latest gig was hatched after having a drink with my ex's sister's new roommate in San Francisco a few months ago. Lucky, lucky me, I get to attend gallery openings in and around the San Francisco Bay Area and review them, thereby oppressing the masses with MY opinions and preferences and overall colored biases.

I did my first round of exhibition reviews for the chic ArtSlant this April. For real, these shows are fresh: go check them out.

No comments: